Here’s the best from stuff I’ve read over the past couple weeks. It’s nice to get smarter.
- You Already Know How to Write an eBook … So What’s Stopping You? Most folks who blog have a dream to write a book. I know I do. Which makes this no-brainer post by Ali Luke such an eye-opener. Hey blogger: you’ve already got everything you need for a book. In fact, you’ve probably already pretty much written it.
- The Best Time to Ask Your Boss for a Raise. Turns out there are some practical things you can do to help your chances, including asking early in the morning. Go figure.
- Simple Sells. Tom Martin reminds us how success typically comes disguised as simplicity.
- The Best Pizza Box Marketing Ever. Joe Pulizzi shares how someone is taking full advantage of every channel, even cardboard. I’m no expert on pizza box marketing, but this looks pretty good.
- How JC Penney’s Got the Ominous Google Slap. This article actually isn’t all that great, to be honest. But the details on what JC Penney went through earlier this year with the Google updates is pretty interesting.
You’ll automatically be notified whenever something new is posted.
This article was originally posted at http://www.marketinginprogress.com.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.