4 Simple Words to Increase Productivity Why Year-End Predictions are a Waste of Vital Brain Function
- On Dying, Mothers and Fighting for Your Ideas: If you don’t read any other posts from this article, read this one. Jonathan Morrow’s story will pump you up and coax a tear from you all at the same time.
- Social Media Marketing Explained in 61 Words: David Meerman Scott has summed it up about as well as anyone can. This should be part of any keynote speaker’s address when discussing social media.
- 7 Ways to Use the Web Developer Toolbar for SEO: You can always count on SEOMoz to deliver some practical, hands-on advice that will make a difference right away. This post is no different.
- #1 Social Media Mistake We All Make: “Would you do it in someone’s living room?” The Stuff Christians Like blog by Jon Acuff has quickly become one of my guilty pleasures. It’s normally not marketing focused, but when the topic of social media came up, I just had to share.
- Papa Bill: I don’t need to worry about you: Another off-topic post, but what great reading. Derek Sivers is another new favorite of mine.
You’ll automatically be notified whenever something new is posted.
This article was originally posted at http://www.marketinginprogress.com.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
Tagged with: david meerman scott • derek sivers • family • Firefox plugin • jon morrow • Search Engine Optimization • SEO • seomoz • social media summary • stuff christians like