Over the past few months, I’ve been on quite a voracious schedule of ebook reading. It’s truly amazing just how much resourceful content there is out there. Here are five great-reads that every entrepreneur should read at some point:
- 7 Steps to Smalle Business Marketing Success by John Jantsch, DuctTapeMarketing.com: John really covers the basics here in a refreshing way. I particularly like the way he makes referrals and partnerships a key part of how any small business needs to conduct its marketing.
- Personal Branding for the Business Professional by Chris Brogan: I first heard of Chris as “the Twitter guy.” Which reinforces the point that he knows what he’s talking about when he talks personal branding. We all need to be reminded of the importance of staying focused when it comes to how we portray ourselves, our brand.
- Teaching Sells by Brian Clark, Copyblogger.com: These days, if you ain’t giving, you ain’t getting. The Teaching Sells concept makes perfect sense and really clarifies how and why this idea works.
- How to Be Creative by Hugh MacLeod: Words can’t express how monumental this manifesto is in the marketing world. Just read it.
- Twitter Power Guide eBook by Christopher Penn: The world has gone all a-twitter. This report by Christopher will show you how to make sense of it and leverage it for your small business.
You’ll automatically be notified whenever something new is posted.
This article was originally posted at http://www.marketinginprogress.com.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.