OK, I haven’t passed along some great links in a LONG time, so here’s to catching up. This stuff is really, really good.
- I Love Lists. Written by Todd Andrlik, this post is half enlightening commentary, half resourceful list . . . of lists. Definitely worth checking out just to link on to the lists he lists.
- Watch the Road, not the Ditch. Indexed is always sure to please. This one I found especially funny.
- I’m Not Going to Say Anything (a Simpsons spoof on Apple). This is just funny in a way that only the Simpsons can do it.
- 10 Surefire Steps to Beating Blogger’s Block. Orna at CopyBlogger offers up this sensible list of ideas to get the thoughts on the screen. Too many times, people post up the same ol’ stuff about coming up with fresh content, but this has some real meat to it.
- How Long Does It Take to Become a Social Media Expert? This one might cross your eyes, but then again it might also encourage the heck out of ya. Forget social media; you could be closer to “expert” status in your field than you think.
- The marketplace is the outside world, not your comfortable office. David Meerman Scott, one of my new favorite pontificators, covers several areas in this post. The money quote: “When I worked as a VP-leval marketing positions for several very large companies, I spent a lot of time focused inward. But in the small organizations I worked for, I was focused on the marketplace. ”
- Great Work from Craig. This is simply too entertaining to not pass along, from Steve Sammartino at Start Up Blog.
- Mark Batterson on Church Growth. The money quote: “I’m not concerned about church growth. I’m concerned about personal growth. And if you’re experiencing personal growth, church growth will take care of itself.” There’s an element to that which doesn’t just apply to churches, methinks. From ChurchMarketingSucks.com
- Handling Price Objections. A nice approach to something we all deal with, from Results with Radio.
- Blogs are your best search marketing investment. From Andy Sernovitz, about Jeremiah Owyang. The truth shall set you free.
You’ll automatically be notified whenever something new is posted.
This article was originally posted at http://www.marketinginprogress.com.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.