The Best Branding Presentation I’ve Ever Seen

On December 20, 2007, in Branding, by Brett

Tip o’ the hat to David for sharing this mind-shaking presentation on branding by Marty of Neutron, LLC. As David says in his post, sometimes it’s best to just get out of the way and let “the thing” speak for itself. I’ll only add that this is must-see for anyone who even slightly considers themselves a business person.

The Brand Gap
View SlideShare presentation or Upload your own. (tags: design brand)

Related Articles:

————–

Subscribe now to MarketingInProgress.com by email or RSS feed.

You’ll automatically be notified whenever something new is posted.

———-

This article was originally posted at http://www.marketinginprogress.com.

Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.

Tagged with:

14 Responses to “The Best Branding Presentation I’ve Ever Seen”

1. Ron Strauss says:

The author of this presentation, Marty Neumeier, has packed much fresh thinking and perspective into a book of the same title on which this presentation is based. When the book first was published, Marty served as moderator for the AMA’s Brand Special Interest Group’s discussion of the book and its concepts – and it was a great series of posts. Just paging through the book is an education in innovation and good design.

2. Brett says:

Thanks Ron – I’ll have to check that out. If the book is anything like the presentation, I can’t get it soon enough.

3. Brett, I was actually putting my own presentation together on branding when I came across this one. I gave up:)
    I think I’ll just show my clients this one instead!

4. Brett says:

David – no kidding. I can’t imagine how you could improve upon it. Thanks for finding it.

By the way, I enjoy your blog a great deal, too. Keep up the nice work.

5. Paul McEnany says:

I get the chills every time I see that presentation. Greatness.

6. clarkebruce says:

Thanks for sharing this one Brett.

I found it inspiring and informative.

7. Vic Cook says:

Brett, I love the brand gap slide show. And I want to email it to my friends and students, but the email button seems not to work. Help! ~V

8. Brett says:

Vic -

Thanks for visiting the blog.

Try this: Go here – http://www.slideshare.net/datahunter/brand-gap, and then click on the share button. Obviously, if that doesn’t work, either send them the link to my blog, or the link above.

9. I couldn’t understand Branding or it’s power till I came across this great presentation. Hats up!

10. Prassenjeet says:

Certainly, I too agree with others, it’s one of the best presentation, I’ve seen in past few years…with such details, I must say, the guy is brilliant minded.

narrated beautifully and very logical in every single point is mentioned in this presentation. hats off :)

cheer!!!

11. uday gajjar says:

REALLY & SIMPLY STUNNING.

12. Sebastian says:

You’re right, it is the best.

13. [...] easy for audiences to detach from a brand when there is no interactive relationship. The best brands have a call-and-response relationship with their audiences. They solicit their views with surveys. [...]

14. [...] When thinking about a brand, often times popular items we see in commercials or on the shelves of our favorite stores come to mind. This is primarily because the company has stayed on top of branding in the media, in the consumer marketplace, and online. What happens, though, when potential clients and customers begin searching for your personal brand? [...]